"Capturing the moments of today that will
wow your hearts tomorrow"
Hello Darlings! ( Yes I do use that word often)
My name is Bonnie and I am a newborn and family photographer. I was born in Washington DC and grew up in Fairfax. I met and married my husband all within 11 months-they say when you know, you just know. We do not have our own little ones yet, as we are leaving that in God’s hands. In the meantime, we have our hands full with our overly energetic 100 lb Rottweiler.
I chose to start a photography business, because one of my favorite things to do is looking through our old photo albums and reminisce about those days. We all anxiously await the birth of a baby, their first laugh, their first day birthday, but those moments pass so quickly. The only things we have left are those pictures. Pictures allow us to relive those beautiful memories and it would be my joy and honor to document those special moments.
Here are some other fun facts about me:
- #1 things in my life are my loving husband, my supportive family and friends an God that has blessed with these great things.
- My full time job is an accountant. Crunching numbers doesn’t satisfy the creative side of me, hence the start of my photography business.
- Before I purchase anything of value, I research it a billion times. It drives my husband insane.
- I have avery large family who could be described as loud, crazy and always loads of fun.
- I really love to dance and sing loudly in my car. I could very be the person at the stop light you were giggling at the other day.
- I like me some pizza. I could eat it ALL the time.
Thanks for stopping by my site. Please stop by again for more thoughts and musings, examples of my work, stories about my puppy and much more.